Daisy Carter, Caitlin Caine, and some other movie character names are probably the ones you will most like to associate this star with. Outside of movies and TV series, she is known as Yvonne Zima, who is the younger sister of Madeline Zima and Vanessa Zima, both actresses.
Background Information On Yvonne Zima
She was born on 16 January 1989 in Phillipsburg, New Jersey, United States of America, as the daughter of Marie Zima and Dennis Zima. She is a native American and has traces of Polish descent, thanks to her maternal grandfather. Her family name refers to Winter in the Polish language. She grew up with her two older siblings in their middle-class family.
Not much is known about her educational background, but for what we know about her today, she started acting in her childhood in 1993, when she was only four years old. She played several roles in television series, including Lunch Box in the series Roseanne, where she played the character of the girl. She appeared in ER, for which she was nominated for the Young Artist Awards.
She made her debut in a film in 1995 when she played hostage in the movie Heat. As a young girl, she appeared in other films such as The Long Kiss Goodnight (1996) as Caitlin Caine, and at the age of nine, she caused quite a stir because she appeared as a young girl named Kate in the film Love & Sex (2009). Other film roles you have probably seen include Andrea in the film Love Hurts (2009), Miss Elkridge in Iron Man 3 (2013), Annie Green in The Automatic Hate (2013), and most recently in 2017 as Shayla in The Monster Project (2017).
Since she has been working on films and TV series for so long and is very talented in portraying every character she takes on, it will seem abnormal if her acting skills do not win awards or at least no nominations for awards. Yvonne Zima was nominated in 1995 for the best acting performance of an actress under the age of ten in a television series and also for the Young Artist Awards. Although she has not won any of these awards, her contributions have not gone unnoticed in the film industry. Surely we should see her receive some well-deserved awards at the right time.
In 1995 she was nominated for one of her most important prizes, the Young Artist Awards. She was also nominated for “Best Performance by an Actress under the Age of Ten in a TV Series”. She has been nominated for this award three times but has not yet been honored.
7 Things You Didn’t Know About The Hot American
1. Height, she is shortest among her sisters: the Zima sisters are certainly beautiful and tall. They stand at Madeline Zima 5 feet 8 inches, Vanessa Zima 5 feet 9 inches, Yvonne Zima 5 feet 7 inches. This means that Yvonne is the shortest of the three celebrity sisters.
2. Writer: Apart from her acting talent, Yvonne is also a good writer, and in fact, she finished her first novel in 2005 when she was just sixteen years old. The novel is not yet published, but it’s worth knowing that she has a talent for putting words together.
3. Relationship: Unlike her acting career, which is publicly known to be flourishing, one cannot say the same about her love life. It is not known that Yvonne Zima is romantically associated with any man, neither on the basis of facts nor hearsay.
Perhaps she has carefully kept this aspect of herself out of the public discussion. In any case, her career does not suffer from it but seems to be quite alright or independent of what is going on there.
4. Acting Career: Unusual for many, Zima has actually played roles in films and TV series relatively consistently over the years. She stayed on the big screen without any performance for the longest time, from 2000 to 2009, when she was not accepted for participation in films or TV series. She has currently appeared in twenty-one films and sixteen television series.
5. Weight: The slim and tall actress weighs 60 kg, which certainly does not make her look. She looks much lighter than that, but surprisingly she actually weighs that much.
6. Hobbies: Yvonne plays guitar, sings, and writes poems. She revealed that she would like to form an all-girls band with her sisters.
7. Acting: Despite the three Zima sisters being all actresses, they are yet to feature in a movie all-together and Yvonne wishes that the three of them will do that. She added that they are quite funny together so expect to have some serious laughing to do when they finally act together.