Posted on February 16, 2022
Yolanda Lynes is a model and actress. She is well-known for her role in the film The Take-Down.
|Birthday||June 25, 1992|
|Age||28 years old|
|Height||5 Feet And 8 Inches|
Yolanda is most recognized for her performance as Amber’s mother in the 2017 film The Take-Down. She is well-known for her versatility and has played a variety of roles in films.
Lynes is also known as Ally Maxwell in Knuckledust, an action thriller. She is also a published author.
Yolanda Lynes: 10 Facts
- Yolanda Lynes was born on December 31, 1992. In 2020, she will be 28 years old. Every year on June 25th, she is known to celebrate her birthday.
- Lynes stands approximately 5 feet and 8 inches tall. She is also 56 kg in weight. Her height and weight are unknown.
- The actress’s net worth is unknown at this time. Furthermore, the actress has not provided any information about her earnings. Furthermore, she must be making a lot of money from her movies.
- Lynes has not revealed any information about her romantic relationships. In fact, no information about her marital status is known. She could have a boyfriend or not.
- Yolanda has not revealed anything about her family to the public. There is also no information on her parents on the internet.
- Lynes does not have a Wikipedia page with her name and contact information.
- Lynes is of Caucasian origin and holds an American passport. She was raised in the United States.
- Yolanda works in the film industry as both an actor and a writer. She rose to prominence as a result of her performance in “Knuckledust.”
- Lynes’ other film and television credits include Black Widow and The Take-Down.
- Yolanda has a large following on social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. Her Twitter account has 1014 followers, while her Instagram account has over 13 thousand followers.