Posted on February 17, 2022
Vivian Lightfoot is a student and athlete from the state of Illinois. She is well-known as the mayor’s daughter, Lori Lightfoot.
|Age||12 Years Old|
|Parents||Lori Lightfoot and Amy Eshleman|
Vivian is not the mayor’s biological daughter. Lori Lightfoot and Amy Eshleman adopted her. Until they adopted her, the couple had no children. Lori and Amy have the same gender and are both pansexual. They agreed to marry and spend the rest of their lives together.
Lori, her mother, is a well-known politician. She is the current mayor of the city of Chicago. Vivian was appointed as the 56th Mayor of Chicago in May of 2019. She formerly served as the chairperson of the Chicago Police Board. Her path to becoming Mayor of Chicago, on the other hand, was not as straightforward.
- Vivian Lightfoot (born in 2008) is a student and athlete from the United States. She is also the daughter of Chicago’s current mayor.
- Lori Lightfoot adopted her while she was a child.
- Vivian is currently 12 years old. Her actual birth date is unknown for the time being.
- For the time being, her height is not specified. Because she is an athlete, she is fairly tall for her age.
- In terms of nationality, she was born in the United States. She is also of Caucasian descent.
- In terms of her family, she resides in Chicago with her parents. Lori Lightfoot and Amy Eshleman are her mothers.
- Lori is a well-known politician and the current Mayor of Chicago. Amy, her wife, is the city’s, first lady.
- For the time being, her net worth is estimated to be around $5 million.
- Vivian enjoys track & field. She is presently training for marathons and running.
- For the time being, Vivian is not available on any social media site. Her mother, on the other hand, frequently uploads her images on Instagram.