Shareef O’ Neal estimated Net Worth, Biography, Age, Height, Dating, Relationship Records, Salary, Income, Cars, Lifestyles & many more details have been updated below. Let’s check, How Rich is Shareef O’ Neal in 2020-2021? Scroll below and check more detailed information about Current Net worth as well as Monthly/Year salaries, Expenses, Income Reports!
Shareef O’ Neal (born January 11, 2000) is a basketball player from Los Angeles, California (California, USA). He is a basketball player for the UCLA Bruins. He is one of the finest players at Santa Monica’s Crossroads School. Shareef Rashaun O’Neal is his complete birth name.
He is currently assigned to the team’s Power Forward position. Shaquille O’Neal, his father, is a former NBA player. He is given the honor of being inducted into the renowned Hall of Fame. Shareef is the UCLA team’s newest member. After successful heart surgery, he is now in the hospital. Neal went to the doctor for a routine check-up in September of 2018. Shareef O’ Neal was examined by the doctor. He soon recognized he was suffering from a serious heart issue. He sent a tweet alongside his sister Mimi after his operation. Shareef O’ Neal expressed gratitude to all of his fans and supporters for their support. His health is in good hands. Shareef O’ is also recovering from surgery. In the middle of 2019, he will join his team.
Shareef O’ Neal stands 6 feet 10 inches tall (208 cm) with a bodyweight of 93 kilograms (205 in Pounds).
Early Life and Bio
Shaquille O’Neal’s son was born in Los Angeles on January 11, 2000. (California, USA). Meanwhile, in 2018, Shareef O’ Neal is 18 years old. Shaquille O’Neal (father) and Shaunie O’Neal (mother) are his parents (mother).
Taahirah and Myles are Shareef’s older half-siblings. In addition, Amirah, Shaqir, and Me’ara are his younger siblings. He attended Windward School and Crossroads School for his education. However, he is more interested in skating than basketball. He changed his mind and began playing basketball in middle school.
Shareef O’ Neal estimated Net Worth, Salary, Income, Cars, Lifestyles & many more details have been updated below. Let’s check, How Rich is Shareef O’ Neal in 2020 -2021?
|Estimated Net Worth in 2021||$1 million to $5 million|
|Previous Year’s Net Worth (2020)||$1 million to $5 million|
|Annual Salary||Under Review.|
|Income Source||Basketball Player|
|Net Worth Verification Status||Not Verified|
- In UCLA, Shareef is the Position Forward (redshirt).
- He has stated that he will play for the Arizona club in 2007.
- He departed the team after various allegations were made against Deandre Ayton and Coach Sean Miller.
- Steve Smith was his instructor.
- He receives fewer minutes in the games than his seniors.
- During his rookie season, Neal averaged 3.7 points and 2.7 rebounds.
- Kansas State, UCA, and UCLA offered him scholarships soon after.
- In 2015, he was chosen for the tournament by Fairfax High School.
- In addition, he scored 15 points in a tense win over Brentwood in January 2017.
- Shareef O’ Neal is currently best recognized as an all-rounder.
- He excels in dribbling, defending, and handling the ball.