Posted on February 18, 2022
Oscar De La Hoya is a prominent American former professional boxer who has become a boxing promoter in 2002. In 2018, he was renowned as a mixed martial arts (MMA) promoter, and he has also competed as a boxer from 1992 to 2008. He won 11 world titles in six weight classes that including the lineal championship in three weight classes during his career.
Moreover, he is ranked in the 13th position of the best boxer of the all-time list by BoxRec. And the media put his nickname as The Golden Boy of boxing when he played the 1992 Summer Olympics in the United States. He is also a gold medalist of various times.
If you are a great fan of this best boxer, you can visit the following top 5 quotes by him.
- “There is always space for improvement, no matter how long you’ve been in the business.”― Oscar De La Hoya.
- “Everything I have in this world, I owe to the sport of boxing, and I won’t ever forget that.”― Oscar De La Hoya.
- “I think about making a comeback every single day. I went running, I went training, did that for a few days. But my body couldn’t handle it.”― Oscar De La Hoya.
- “YOU GET TO BE FAMOUS OR HAVE SOME NOTORIETY AND THERE ARE SO MANY PEOPLE WHO WANT A PIECE OF YOU.”― OSCAR DE LA HOYA
- “I think my body went through a lot, went through the wringer. In terms of being inside the ring, getting hit, but also outside the ring, living a crazy life.”― Oscar De La Hoya