How well do you know Lindsay Sloane? Considering that the actress has been in the game for over two decades, you should be very familiar with her.
The actress has made a name for herself over the decades through appearances in several films and television shows. Even if you do not know her name, you have probably seen her face in some of your favorite movies. In Sabrina The Teenage Witch she played the role of Valerie Birkhead, the title character’s best friend. She also starred in the 2015 television show The Odd Couple, alongside Matthew Perry and Thomas Lennon, and had a recurring role in Playing House, starring Lennon Parham and Jessica St. Clair.
She also played in Bring It On, Over Her Dead Body, The Other Guys, She’s Out Of My League, and Horrible Bosses (starring Jason Sudeikis, Jennifer Aniston, Charlie Day, Jason Bateman and Jamie Foxx).
Lindsay is known for playing quiet, quirky, and ingénue characters. The market for quirky female characters will never dry up, so it is safe to say that she will have her place in the industry for a long time to come.
Lindsay Sloane: Bio, Age
Lindsay Sloane Leikin was born on 8 August 1977 in Long Island, New York. Her mother was a children’s librarian and her father was a sales manager. Because she was Jewish, she grew up in a Jewish home. When she was eight years old, she moved with her family to Los Angeles and signed with an agent a little later.
Lindsay currently has an estimated net worth of $2 million due to her years and commitment to her craft and career. Her numerous film and television roles have proven that she has the diversity and ability to remain in Hollywood’s competitive industry even after decades. It is this tenacity that will ensure that her net worth will continue to grow steadily in the years to come.
Height, Weight & Measurements
Lindsay Sloane, like most actresses in Hollywood, has a slim and slender, enviable physique. She is 163 cm (5 ft 4 in) tall and weighs 61 kg (134.5 pounds). Not much is known about her diet and fitness program, but you can be sure that the actress is making the effort necessary to look as good as she does.
Her body measurements are 36-27-38 and she wears a dress size of size 8 (USA) or 38 (EU). Her bra size is 34B and her shoe size is 7.5 (US).
Other Facts About Her
1. Her time in Los Angeles was full of interesting experiences, as it is normally the case for aspiring actors and actresses in L.A. Once her mother drove through the infamous 1992 riots in LA to get her to audition. Her persistence (in general) paid off and she got her first role as a recurring character in The Wonder Years.
2. Because of her many years in the industry, she has a long list of television credits. She appeared on the 1970s show, My So-Called Life, How I Met Your Mother, The League, Weeds, Psych, The Kroll Show, Entourage, The West Wing, Greg the Rabbit, Ben and Kate, Big Lace, Mr. Sunshine, and Drunken History.
3. She is married to an agent for international creative management – Dar Rollins. For the sake of clarity, ICM (International Creative Management) Partners is an international literature and talent agency with offices in New York, London, Los Angeles, and Washington D.C.
The couple has two daughters in common – Maxwell Lue, born on 19 January 2012, and Pippa Jean, born on 19 May 2017.
4. If you thought that your resume on television was impressive, you will be removed from their list of films. She has starred in Seven Friends, Bring It On, Exposed, The In-Law, The Tv Set, Over Her Dead Body, The Accidental Husband, The Six Wives of Henry Lefay, She’s Out Of My League, The Other Guys, A Good, Old Fashioned Orgy, Horrible Bosses 2 and Darling Companion.
5. She is one of the best friends of Sarah Michelle Gellar. She was even a bridesmaid with her. As you may already know, Sarah is an iconic actress, known for her role as Buffy in Buffy The Vampire Slayer, Kathryn Merteuil in Cruel Intentions, and Daphne Blake in 2002 Scooby-Doo movie.