All basketball fans know LeBron James because he already makes it possible to be part of the history of this wonderful game. When you talk about people like Michael Jordan and Kobe Bryant, you can’t help but include LeBron, because he belongs to that caliber. This superstar has been making a name for himself since high school. He achieved his epitome when he helped the Miami Heat reach the finals and eventually won tournaments and trophies in a row for years. No other basketball player in the NBA has achieved this winning streak.
That’s not the only thing that made the superstar famous. He has also become the focus of attention after receiving numerous endorsement deals. Among these deals is the one with Nike, one of the largest manufacturers of sports accessories on the planet. Since LeBron is a public figure, there are many things that many of his so-called fans have no idea about. In this article, we will discuss LeBron James’ age, shoe size, and facts.
What Really Is LeBron James Age?
It is unusual to talk about the age of celebrities, especially in the sports industry. This is because age gives an idea of how long that athlete has been active, as many athletes tend to perform better when they are young. According to the information available, LeBron James was born on December 30, 1984. This means he is only 30 years old at the time of writing this article.
The Cleveland Cavalier striker has been active for about 12 years. During this time he has shown some of the best performances in the game and has secured several endorsement deals. He is now considered one of the best basketball players due to his enormous size, athleticism, and vision on the court. The average career length of basketball players is difficult to determine, but it is expected that LeBron will play for several more years before he retires.
LeBron James Shoes Size
LeBron’s shoe size might even explain why he plays so well on the court. The first thing you need to know is that King James (as he is usually called by his avid fans) wears Nike brand shoes that bear his name. According to Forbes magazine, LeBron’s shoes were surpassed by every other NBA player in 2014 by a so-called landslide victory.
His actual shoe size is rather unusual for normal people to understand. He wears size 15 shoes, which is slightly larger compared to other players of his size. However, it is important to note that size has very little (if any) to do with the shoe size a person actually wears. He has stopped growing and therefore his shoe size will probably not change. He will always wear shoe size 15 when playing.
Little known facts about LeBron James
I bet there are many things you already know about LeBron James, but you will be shocked to learn that there are many more facts you know very little about. Here are some interesting facts that will blow your mind:
- Bryce Maximus James, LeBron’s second-born son, was born during the superstar’s first trip to the finals in 2007.
- He first met his friend-turned-agent, Rich Paul (former seller of sports jerseys) at the Akron-Canton airport when James was still in high school.
- LeBron had dreamt of being on the cover of Sports Illustrated (SI). He first had a fake SI cover displayed above the Television set in his family’s living room, entitled, “Is he the next Michael Jordan?” His wish came true when he graced the cover of SI at the age of 17 years.
- He is actually married to his high school sweetheart, Brinson Savanna, with whom he has had three children – two sons and a daughter.
- LeBron’s first son (his namesake) is just 10 years old, loves basketball, and has already been recruited by the NCAA. He will surely take it after his father.
- Tom and Jerry’ is the favorite cartoon of James’ family but he also watches “SpongeBob SquarePants” at times. He confesses his love for cartoons.
- Of the many stats that players usually register, James claims that his favorite stats are assists (because he loves the success of his teammates than his own’).