Michelle Mylett, a Canadian actress, is best known for her current role in the popular comedy series ‘Letterkenny.’ Throughout her career as an artist, she has played a variety of roles and even garnered an award nomination. Let’s find out who the lady behind the fame is.
Childhood and Family
Robyn Michelle Mylett was born on January 4, 1989, in Ladysmith, British Columbia, Canada. Patrick, her older brother, and Mikayla Mary Mylett, her younger sister, complete her family.
Michelle’s family and early life are unknown. Her mother watched a lot of TV shows, mainly sitcoms and romantic comedies, which piqued Michelle’s interest in becoming an actress. According to a ‘Legit’ source, Michelle has expressed a desire to become a television personality.
Background in Education
It is unknown which schools Michelle attended, however, it is known that she enrolled in acting workshops to enhance her skills.
She had a role in a high school play that she supposedly did extremely well in, which is thought to have impacted her decision not to attend college and instead pursue an acting career.
Michelle began her career as a cheerleader for the BC Lions of the Canadian Football League, her first job after graduating from high school. Her debut acting job was in the 2010 film ‘Lost Girl.’
Michelle then starred in ‘The Drownsman’ and ‘She Stoops to Conquer.’
During this period, the young actress had supporting roles in TV shows such as ‘Ascension,’ ‘The Strain,’ and ‘Antisocial,’ and she also appeared in ‘Anticosial 2’ in 2015.
In 2016, she was cast in the part she is now best known for — Katy in ‘Letterkenny,’ a role she still retains. Since 2016, she has also landed roles in films such as ‘5 Films about Technology,’ ‘Buckout Road,’ ‘El Camino Christmas,’ and ‘Goliath.’
While appearing in ‘Letterkenny,’ Michelle has also appeared in other TV shows.
She played Jamie in ‘Four in the Morning,’ and she’s also in ‘Bad Blood,’ a miniseries based on the life of Montreal crime lord Vitto Rizzuto. Anthony LaPaglia and Kim Coates co-star with Michelle.
Favorite Things, Hobbies, and Interesting Facts
Most Hollywood celebs appear to prefer to keep their private lives out of the press and enjoy peaceful lives. Michelle doesn’t reveal too much about herself, therefore we just know a few facts about her.
- Her nickname is Mish (or Mesh), and she is known to dye her hair in various colors – she has previously worn red and blonde hair.
- Michelle was an endorser for the brand Toronto Grillz.
- She has several favorite films, including “The Silence of the Lambs,” “Breakfast at Tiffany’s,” and “Pulp Fiction.”
- Her fave TV show is ‘Breaking Bad’.
- Nirvana is her favorite band.
- Jamie Benn, a hockey player, is a fan of Michelle.
- The lily is her favorite flower.
- The actress adores Japanese cuisine and considers Japan to be one of her favorite travel places. She also mentioned Iceland as one of her favorite destinations in the world, though it’s unclear if she’s visited.
- Michelle enjoys golfing.
- One of her favorite holidays is Halloween.
- She had previously dressed up as Wednesday Addams from ‘The Addams Family,’ as well as Leelo from ‘The Fifth Element.’
She is active on social media and appears to like sharing images and posts, yet she does not share much about her personal life. Michelle interacts with fans on multiple social media platforms, including Twitter and Instagram.
Michelle is presently dating Jesse Antler, whom she has been dating for over two years. Jesse does not appear to be famous, and his Instagram account contains little information about his job. According to the photographs the couple has published on social media, they appear to be happy together. She currently resides in Toronto, Canada, where she keeps busy by taking on new roles on a regular basis.
- Date of Birth: 4 January 1989
- Star Sign: Capricorn
- Eye Color: Brown
- Hair Color: Brown
- Height: 5ft 6ins (1.73 m)
- Weight: 125lbs (57kgs)
- Nationality: Canadian
- Race: Caucasian
- Bra Size: Unknown
- Vital Statistics: Unknown
- Shoe Size: 7 (US)
Michelle has worked hard and amassed a sizable fortune for herself. She has been in the industry for over a decade, and according to sources, she earns more than $90,000 each year from her parts in TV shows and films. Michelle’s net worth is expected to be close to $1 million as of early 2020; if she continues to work on shows, both her income and net worth should skyrocket.