- 1 Julie Ertz- Biography
- 2 What is the Net Worth of Julie Ertz? Salary, Earnings
- 3 Julie Ertz- Birth, Age, Ethnicity, Siblings, Parents
- 4 Quick Facts
- 5 Julie Ertz- Relationship, Married Life, Boyfriend, Girlfriend
- 6 Julie Ertz- Professional Career
- 7 Body Measurements: Height, Weight, Hair color
- 8 Social Media Details
- 9 Trivia
Julie Ertz- Biography
Julie Ertz has been playing soccer since she was a child and has dedicated her heart and soul to it. She is a professional soccer player in the United States who plays for the Chicago Red Stars of the National Women’s Soccer League and the United States Women’s National Team. She is a young player who has won nine state titles and many other accolades. Julie Ertz was also fortunate enough to be named team captain at Sereno Soccer Club.
What is the Net Worth of Julie Ertz? Salary, Earnings
Her professional soccer career accounts for the majority of her net wealth, as she is demonstrating. She has accumulated a fair number of money in her bank account after naming various prizes, titles, and accomplishments. Her total net worth is estimated to be $3 million, which includes all of her assets and real estate. She has a steady source of money, which she obtains through endorsements and ads. She has amassed a large sum of money as a result of her several victories, and it is quite wise of her to contribute a large portion of it to charity.
Julie Ertz- Birth, Age, Ethnicity, Siblings, Parents
Her birth name is Julie Beth Johnston, and she was born on April 6, 1992, in Mesa, Arizona, United States. Kristi and David Johnston are her parents. Her father was also a Louisiana State football player. Melanie Johnston, a soccer star who played in the 1990s, shared her childhood experiences with her sister. People began to refer to her as Julie Ertz after her marriage. Julie comes from a sporting background, therefore becoming a successful athlete is in her blood.
Julie is a Mesa resident who graduated from Dobson High School. She volunteered as a student athletic trainer there for the four years she was there, from 2006 to 2010. She continued her education after high school and enrolled in Santa Carla University, where she majored in communications while also playing midfield for the school’s women’s soccer team, the ‘Santa Carla Broncos.’
|Real Name||Julie Beth Johnston|
|Birth Date||6 April 1992|
|Age (as of 2022)||30 Years|
|Birth Place||Mesa, Arizona, United States|
Julie Ertz- Relationship, Married Life, Boyfriend, Girlfriend
Zach Ertz, an American professional football tight end who currently plays for the Philadelphia Eagles of the National Football League, made vows with the love of her life. In 2012, the couple initially met during a Stanford baseball game at Klein Field and began dating. After a great four-year romance. On February 26, 2016, Zach proposed to Julie at the same location where they first met. On March 26th, 2017, they married. They married at the Bacara Resort and Spa in Santa Barbara, California, in an outdoor ceremony. The couple’s relatives and friends, as well as numerous of Julie’s national and NWSL colleagues, were in attendance during the ceremony.
Julie Ertz- Professional Career
Julie got her start in soccer through her local AYSO club. Her career had progressed in leaps and bounds since then. Julie played soccer for the Sereno Soccer Club in Phoenix with her sister. From 2004 until 2007, she was a member of the club’s under-13 team, then the under-19 team. In 2010, she left the club. In the years that followed, the soccer player never gave up or slowed down, and as a result, he received numerous awards. She played in 79 games for the Broncos throughout her collegiate soccer career, collecting 31 goals.
The Chicago Red Stars selected her with the 3rd overall choice in the first round of the 2014 NWSL College Draft on January 17, 2014. She made her maiden appearance for the team on April 19, 2014, when she scored the game’s only goal in the 59th minute, against the Western New York Flash. Julie made her debut appearance as a midfielder in the 2017 season, scoring the game’s only goal in a 1-0 victory over FC Kansas City. Ertz went on to play for the United States in the youth and senior national teams, as well as in the 2015 FIFA Women’s World Cup and the 2016 Summer Olympics.
Her 2018 season debut was postponed due to a knee injury, but she assisted and led Chicago to their fourth consecutive playoff appearance. They did, however, lose four times in a row in the semi-finals. In any case, she was named to the NWSL Second XI. Ertz had a strong start to the 2019 season, participating in 16 games and playing a key role in the team’s first appearance in the NWSL Championship. Unfortunately, the club was defeated by North Carolina Courage in the finals.
Julie Ertz was the captain of the United States national team, which won the 2012 CONCACAF U20 Women’s Championship as well as the 2012 FIFA U20 Women’s World Cup in Japan. She made a memorable senior debut against Scotland, winning 4-1. She started three matches in the 2015 Algarve Cup and scored her first international goal against France. Coach Jill Ellis moved her from center back to defensive center midfield in early 2017, and she thrived in the new role. In 2019, Ertz was named Female Player of the Year in the United States of Soccer.
Julie Ertz made her 100th appearance for the United States in a 2-0 victory over England at the inaugural ‘SheBelieves Cup’ in March 2020. However, she just suffered a knee injury and is now in danger of missing the Tokyo Olympics. If she does not recover soon, the USWNT is considering replacing and filing in her place. Julie Ertz and Jagger Eaton, both Mesa residents, are said to be joining the Chipotle celebrity-inspired menu. Julie will appear in Chipotle’s first-ever national television commercial showcasing a professional athlete. The commercial will air during the US Women’s National Team’s game versus Mexico on July 5, 2021.
Body Measurements: Height, Weight, Hair color
|Height||in feet inches – 5’ 7” – in Centimeters – 170 cm|
|Weight||in Kilograms – 61 kg – in Pounds – 134 lbs|
|Waist Size||25 inches|
|Hips Size||35 inches|
|Shoe Size||7.5 (U.S.)|
Social Media Details
Julie Ertz does not have an official presence on social media platforms such as Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, and TikTok.
- She was voted West Coast Conference Freshman of the Year for her expertise, clever mentality, and excellence in her first college year’s performance. While playing at the university level, she was named WCC Player of the Year and College Sports Madness WCC Player of the Year.
- Julie was named to the NSCAA’s All-West Region Second Squad, Soccer America’s All-Freshman First Team, the All-WCC Second Team, and the WCC’s All-Freshman team.
- She was a member of the United States Women’s National Soccer Team that won the FIFA Women’s World Cup.
- On ‘FIFA 16,’ Julie Ertz and her colleagues are featured. It is the first video game in the EA Sports franchise to feature female players.
- The Ertz Family Foundation was founded by Julie and Zach Ertz in 2018. It’s mostly for the goal of putting their athletic prowess to good use in the world.
- Julie and her husband made an appearance on ESPN in 2017 and posed naked for ESPN’s ‘The Magazine’s Body Issue.’
- In the 2012 FIFA Women’s World Cup, Ertz earned a bronze medal.
- Ertz and her teammates became the first women’s sports team to be honored with a ‘Ticker Tape Parade’ in New York City after winning the 2015 FIFA Women’s World Cup.
- In the same year, President Barack Obama recognized the squad at the White House.