- 1 Jasmine Chiswell- Biography
- 2 What is the Net Worth of Jasmine Chiswell? Salary, Earnings
- 3 Jasmine Chiswell- Birth, Age, Ethnicity, Siblings, Parents
- 4 Quick Facts
- 5 Jasmine Chiswell- Relationship, Married Life, Boyfriend, Girlfriend
- 6 Jasmine Chiswell- Professional Career
- 7 Body Measurements: Height, Weight, Hair color
- 8 Trivia
Jasmine Chiswell- Biography
Jasmine Chiswell is a well-known Scottish social media star who also dresses up like Marilyn Monroe, a well-known Hollywood actress. Her vintage and opulent lifestyle affect her fans. She rose to fame by posting videos, makeup tutorials, vintage clothing, and information on Marilyn Monroe on social media.
What is the Net Worth of Jasmine Chiswell? Salary, Earnings
Jasmine is a well-known social media celebrity who makes money by submitting things to her account. She may be pursuing a profession as a film producer shortly. She is also influenced because she posts Vlogs, cosmetics, and vintage clothing. Her net worth is estimated to be around $450,000, according to sources.
Jasmine Chiswell- Birth, Age, Ethnicity, Siblings, Parents
Jasmine Chiswell was born in the United Kingdom on December 9, 1993. At this time, no information about her parents or siblings has been published to the public. She has always wanted to be a model since she was a child. She is Caucasian in appearance and currently resides in Los Angeles. Although no information about her high school can be found, she is a graduate. She went on to the New York Film Academy for additional studies, where she enrolled in the Master of Arts in Film Production program and graduated in 2017. Her ambition is to work as a film producer.
|Real Name||Jasmine Chiswell|
|Birth Date||9 December 1993|
|Profession||YouTuber, Tiktok Star|
|Height||in feet inches – 5’ 3” – in Centimetres – 163 cm|
|Weight||in Kilograms – 55 kg – in Pounds – 121 lbs|
|Bra (Breast) Size||33C|
|Shoe Size||6 (U.S.)|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Jasmine Chiswell- Relationship, Married Life, Boyfriend, Girlfriend
Maverick McNeily, a music producer, is her husband. The duo has collaborated on Tik Tok and YouTube videos. She also maintains her personal life private so that others don’t become involved. According to a video she shares on her YouTube, Tik Tok, and Instagram, the couple appears to be having fun together due to the coronavirus outbreak. Jasmine is a well-known social media celebrity who is noted for her retro flair and Marilyn Monroe-like appearance. She uses social media platforms such as Tik Tok, Instagram, YouTube, and Twitter extensively. She has 6,899 Twitter followers, 188 thousand YouTube subscribers, 550 thousand Instagram followers, and 8.6 million admirers on Tik Tok, where she receives a maximum of 294.6 million likes.
Jasmine Chiswell- Professional Career
She began her career by using social media platforms such as Tik Tok, YouTube, and Instagram. Her material is quite popular, and she is well known for dressing up like Marilyn Monroe, a famous Hollywood actress. She is a big fan of antique fashion, as evidenced by the numerous photos she has shared of her attire. She posted a lip-sync video of Mariah Carey’s “All I Want for Christmas” on Tik Tok in December 2019. On her social networking app, she has millions of views and likes. In the year 2020, she was seen in the film The Other Night, directed by Sommer Garcia.
Body Measurements: Height, Weight, Hair color
Jasmine Chiswell stands 5 ft 3 inches tall and weighs 55 kg. Furthermore, he has Blonde hair and Dark Brown eyes.
- She completed the New York Film Academy’s MA in Film Production program.
- Jasmine recently appeared in the film The Other Night.
- She dresses up and looks a lot like Marilyn Monroe, a well-known Hollywood actress.
- She is a Tik Tok superstar, with 8.6 million followers and a video that has received a total of 294.6 million likes.
- Jasmine is renowned as Miss Scotland and speaks the Scottish language fluently.
- She also lived in the late Marilyn Monroe’s home, according to sources.
- She has worked with Harry Potter composer Patrick Doyle and Mad Max producer Ian Smith in the past, and they both gave her some advice.