Very few celebrities have mastered the art of making the transition from child star to a respected actress or actress, but it seems that Isabelle Fuhrman is one of the few celebrities who has managed to escape the pitfalls of child star; she is well on her way to becoming a respected actress, and that makes her a name you definitely want to remember.
Isabelle Fuhrman is best known for her role as Esther in the critically acclaimed 2009 horror film Orphan. Her portrayal of the character has received much praise and recognition for her ability to master such a complex and demanding role at such a young age. She also played a remarkable role as the carnation in the Hunger Games.
The actress is known for her charity work. She is one of many celebrities who use her platform to support causes important to her. In 2010 she became a prominent advocate for Save The Kids for their project “Caps for Good”. Isabelle and other volunteers knit hundreds of baby caps to help reduce the mortality rate of newborns in developing countries.
She is also on the advisory board of a non-profit organization in Los Angeles – Love & Art Kids Foundation.
Isabelle Fuhrman Biography & Age
Isabelle Fuhrman was born in Washington DC on February 25, 1997, although she grew up in Atlanta, Georgia. Her father, Nick, is a management consultant and former politician, while her mother, Elina, is a writer and journalist from Soviet Russia who emigrated to the United States and worked for CNN.
Isabelle attended Buckley School in California, an exclusive private college prep school. She graduated from Stanford University Online High School in 2015. The young actress also studied at the Royal Academy of Dramatic Art (RADA), one of the oldest and most renowned acting schools in London.
She also briefly attended The Westminster Schools, a private school in Atlanta.
Isabelle Fuhrman Net Worth
Isabelle Fuhrman currently has a modest net value of 500 thousand dollars. This is an accumulation of her salaries from the projects she has done so far.
The actress had roles in Hounddog, Salvation Boulevard, After Earth, The Whole Truth, Snow Queen 2, Adventure Time, Masters Of Sex, Hunger Games, From Up On Poppy Hill, Down A Dark Hall, Children Of The Corn, Orphan, One Night, Cell, All The Wilderness and Dear Eleanor.
Considering that she is just at the beginning of her career, this amount is likely to grow as Isabelle takes on more roles in the industry.
1. Isabelle made her acting debut at the age of seven in 2004 after being discovered by a casting director of Cartoon Network while waiting for her sister.
2. In the Hunger Games, her character Clove, the main character Katniss Everdeen, played by Jennifer Lawrence, tries to kill, but few know that Isabelle originally auditioned for the role of Katniss. At fifteen, however, she was considered too young for the role. However, she was called back to read for Clove and so she managed to get a role in the iconic franchise.
3. The actress has a love of animals and has two dogs – Jennings and Lilly. She also had a hamster as a pet, but unfortunately, the hamster died in 2009.
4. There have been rumors that she is related to fellow actors – Alexander Ludwig, Colin Ford, and Joel Courtney.
5. Isabelle is not only a talented actress, but also a talented singer, and she can also play the guitar.
The young actress has a bright future ahead of her, and it is exciting to see where her career will take her in the years to come. With talents like hers, it is safe to say that this young actress is definitely ready to take Hollywood by storm.
Height, Weight & Body Statistics
As an actress, Isabelle Fuhrman is in excellent form and shape. Her height is currently indicated as 160 cm (5 ft 3 in), while her weight is indicated as 50 kg (110 pounds). Her other body measurements are 33-25-34 inches, her dress size is also indicated as 6 (USA) or 38 (EU).
Her current diet and exercise routine is currently unknown, but the actress is expected to make some effort to stay in shape. Furthermore, given her young age, it is easy for her to maintain her physique, as is the case with most young people.