Ian Pannell- Biography
Ian Pannell is an ABC News Senior Foreign Correspondent. His work is related to covering top news for the ABC network while working as a Senior television and radio correspondent reporting from around the world. Before this role, he was the BBC’s International Correspondent.
What is the Net Worth of Ian Pannell? Salary, Earnings
Ian Pannell works as a foreign correspondent. He has around ten years of experience working with the BBC Radio network and fifteen years of experience working with the BBC News network. He’s had a long history with journalism. He is currently employed at the ABC television network. Without a question, he has done a great deal as a result of his determined, prominent, and astounding journalism profession. His net worth is estimated to be approximately $1.2 million. He makes a yearly income of roughly $172,000 on average.
Ian Pannell- Birth, Age, Ethnicity, Siblings, Education
Ian Pannell grew up in London. He must have had his primary and secondary education in London from reputable institutions and colleges. Though his actual birth date or year is unknown, he is most likely in his early 50s.
|Real Name||Ian Pannell|
|Age (as of 2022)||45-50 Years|
|Birth Place||London, U.K.|
Ian Pannell- Relationship, Married Life, Boyfriend, Girlfriend
Ian Pannell married Lou Pannell, a beautiful and caring woman. His wife was his long-term girlfriend and fiancee before they were married in the wedding vows. They both have three adult kids named Jack Pannell, Charlie Pannell, and Alfie Pannell. They are a happy family. The family members are close and are frequently seen posing for photos on Instagram together. Their first-born son, Jack, graduated with honors from the University of Warwick with a first-class B.A. He also has a girlfriend named Nia Ognyanova, with whom he has shared a few memorable social media experiences.
Ian Pannell- Professional Career
Ian Pannell’s professional career began in 1991 when he was hired as a reporter by BBC Radio. He was based in the United Kingdom at the time, and he worked for BBC Radio, covering both domestic and international news. Previously, he worked for the new BBC network 5 Live before moving to London, where he was transferred to Radio 1 Newsbeat and then to BBC Radio 4’s World at One, PM, and World This Weekend. He devoted 11 years of his life to BBC Radio before joining the BBC News Network. He dedicated 15 years of his life to the network, serving as International Correspondent (2014-June 2017), Foreign Correspondent (2011-2014), South Asia Correspondent (2008-2011), Middle East Correspondent (2005-2011), and Washington Correspondent (2002-2005).
He has worked on morning news coverage, reporting from around the region with a particular focus on Syria, Lebanon, and Iraq, reporting on the battle against the Taliban, reporting on major news stories around the world, and reporting around the world for various topics and coverage for BBC Radio, BBC News, and BBC Digital Network while at various positions with the BBC network. Throughout his time with the BBC, he has covered excellent news reporting on a variety of interesting stories. In June 2017, he was named ABC News’ Senior Foreign Correspondent. His most recent post is in London, England. He has been with ABC Network for four and a half years and eight months.
Body Measurements: Height, Weight, Hair color
|Height||in feet inches – 5’ 9” – in Centimeters – 175 cm|
|Weight||in Kilograms – 72 kg – in Pounds – 158 lbs|
|Shoe Size||10 (U.S.)|
- Several honors have been bestowed upon him as a result of his reporting. He received an International Emmy for his work documenting the conflict between Hezbollah and Israel.
- In addition, he received the Royal Television Society Award and an International Press Award.
- In addition, he has received two Emmys and two Peabody Awards for his reporting skills.
- He also has a slew of additional honors for his honest, authentic narrative and honorable reporting.
- Ian began his career on BBC radio before progressing to become a news correspondent at BBC News and, eventually, an International Correspondent for the network.
- He has also dabbled in writing and publishing books. Soldiers Life and Secret Service (1989), Shoot Pool (1989), and Meek Strength (1989) are only a few of his books (2020).
- Ian has almost 3000 followers on his Instagram account. He has built a solid reputation in the field of journalism.
- In his tweets, he frequently uses funny memes and gags to describe the present society.