She is as beautiful as the models came; there is no doubt that she is one of the most famous and iconic of all time, and that is why it is such a pleasure to deal with the subject of Gisele Bundchen’s children, house, sisters and her greatness. When you see that she is a fascinating lady, there is certainly room to learn some cool facts about the star herself.
- She was born Gisele Caroline Bundchen on 20 July 1980, and she is a sixth-generation Brazilian of German descent, but she was born and bred in Horizontina, Tres de Maio, Rio Grande do Sul, Southern Brazil. Her parents are, Vania Nonnenmacher, a bank clerk pensioner, and Valdir Bundchen, a college professor, and writer.
- People have their modeling breaks quite early, in Gisele’s case it came when she was just 14 years old; she was spotted by a scout while she was on a Porto Alegre school trip. How amazing is that? So, it is obvious that she started achieving at such an early age.
- If you are looking for celebs that have a sprinkle of OCD, she is definitely one of them; she often scrubs down her house and hates having people in her personal space or business.
- McQueen gave her the title ‘The Body’ and there is a reason she got this name. Her innate ability to walk in sky-high heels even on a slippery runway earned her this title and it boosted her bookings in no time.
- Here is a good one; she is the 4th supermodel in the world to be on the cover of Rolling Stone Magazine.
Now that we have finished on this front, it is time to come to the subject with the children of Gisele Bundchen.
Gisele Bundchen’s Kids
Since she doesn’t look like a mother, it’s hard to believe she is gone, but she does and now it’s time to check out Gisele Bundchen’s children. She has two children with her husband Tom Brady. Her daughter, Vivian Lake Brady, was born on December 5, 2012, and her son Benjamin Brady on December 9, 2009. The circumstances of Benjamin’s birth are quite interesting.
Initially, it was claimed that Benjamin’s birth took place on December 8th in a hospital in Boston, in reality, the trial took place in a bathtub, here is what Gisele had to say to Fantastico magazine: “I gave birth in the bathtub, I live a very special moment in my life. Benjamin is a blessing and I couldn’t be happier.”
When their baby was born, the couple was obviously overjoyed, Gisele went to Facebook to express some of this joy, here is what she posted next to a picture where she holds the hand of her new girl: “We feel so happy to have been able to relive the miracle of birth and are forever grateful for the opportunity to be the parents of another little angel, Vivian Lake was born at home on December 5th. She is healthy and full of life. We thank you all for your support and wish you all the best. We wish you and your families many blessings.”
As ecstatic as they all were, it came as quite a surprise to some, as the model never really confirmed her pregnancy and although she never flinched from her blooming baby bump. Vivian is currently four years old and it is quite obvious that she is growing up in a loving environment and that is all we have about Gisele Bundchen’s children.
Gisele Bundchen’s Sister
She’s not the only Covenant beauty in town, that’s for sure because the star has five sisters, one of whom is her fraternal twin. Her twin in Patricia Nonnenmacher Bundchen and the others are Raquel Nonnenmacher Bundchen, Graziela Nonnenmacher Bundchen, Gabriela Nonnenmacher Bundchen, and Rafaela Nonnenmacher Bundchen. They are a rather tight group of women with both beauty and brains.
Gisele Bundchen’s Husband
Gisele got herself an American football quarterback as her husband, the two began their relationship in 2006 after being set up by a mutual friend on a blind date. That was some time after the quarterback broke up with his ex and baby mama Bridget Moynihan after a three-year relationship and shortly after Bundchen broke up with Leonardo DiCaprio. They managed to keep the news about their relationship at rock bottom until sometime in 2008 when the romance was obvious.
In 2009 they were engaged and soon after (one month to be exact) they got married in a small, secret ceremony in Santa Monica in February, but in April they got married again in Costa Rica and made a big event out of it. Since then the trip has been quite exciting for them, with the two children they have welcomed over the years.
Gisele Bundchen’s Height
In addition to the subject of Gisele Bundchen’s children and now also her height, here is a general summary of all her body measurements.
Size: 5 feet 11 inches
Weight: 57 kilograms
Dress size: 4 US
chest size: 35 inch
waist size: 23 inch
hip size: 35 inch