Posted on February 9, 2022
Giani Quintanilla is a well-known celebrity who rose to prominence as A.B. Quintanilla III’s son. A.B. Quintanilla III, his father, is a world-renowned lyricist and performer. This well-known musician has published a number of hit songs, the most well-known of which are Na Na Na, Sabes A Chocolate, Chiquilla, and others.
He is also well-known for being the nephew of late singer Selena Quintanilla, who was killed on March 31, 1995, by Yolanda Saldivar. Currently, there isn’t much information available on him. However, we have managed to compile a list of fascinating facts about him that you should be aware of; please see the list below.
|Parents||A.B. Quintanilla III and Evangelina Almeida|
10 Giani Quintanilla Facts:
- Giani Quintanilla was born in the year 2000, making him exactly 20 years old.
- We currently know nothing about Giani Quintanilla’s love life. As a result, we have no knowledge about his partner.
- In addition, we were unable to locate Giani Quintanilla’s Instagram profile. Perhaps his account has been kept private because he prefers to avoid the media.
- Furthermore, no official declaration has been issued regarding Giani Quintanilla’s height.
- When it comes to Giani Quintanilla’s siblings, he has one brother named Svani Quintanilla.
- In terms of Giani Quintanilla’s family, he has six half-siblings in all. Their names have yet to be revealed.
- Giani Quintanilla was born to A.B. Quintanilla III and his first wife, Evangelina Almeida aka Vangie Quintanilla.
- We also discovered that he had two aunts, Selena Quintanilla (who died on March 31, 1995) and Suzette Quintanilla.
- We’ve also learned the names of his grandparents, Abraham Quintanilla and Marcella Samora.
- According to official records, his great grandparents’ names are Mary Calderon Quintanilla and Abraham Quintanilla, Sr.