The 21st century. What a time to live. The most advanced age of human reason, wisdom, freedom, and lifestyle. However, it can be argued that this present age is not as fabulous as we make it sound. The Internet, a global computer network offering a variety of information and communication possibilities and consisting of interconnected networks using standardized communication protocols, has truly revolutionized humanity and its existence. It is difficult to imagine the fate of modern celebrities like Elise Laurenne without the help of the Internet.
This innovation of the jet age has made the transmission of information and communication between individuals much easier and faster than it ever was. The Internet has shrunk the entire globe into a small but complex system. One of the many things that have captured part of the human population and supported by the Internet is cosplay.
Cosplay is a combination of two words, costume and game. Cosplay is the act of dressing up as a character from a book, movie, or video game like superheroes and their counterparts, super villains, and from the Japanese genre of manga or anime. It encourages the ability to be creative and has the ability to instill in the cosplayer the gift of hard work and patience, just as he could spend days trying to create the perfect costume for his next play.
Elise Laurenne Bio
Among other things, the Internet has to some extent, for better or worse, helped parents at this age to educate their children, and one of these children can be described as Elise Laurenne. She is not necessarily one of the most popular people on the planet, but as a result of her ability to venture into the world of cosplay, she has been able to create a kind of fan base, and one that is not to be neglected.
Elise Laurenne was born on April 2, 1996, in Toronto, Canada. Her star sign is Aries. Elisa started to cosplay at the tender age of 12 and visited cosplay fan exhibits as an enthusiastic 5-year-old.
She has long brown hair with accompanying brown eyes. She stands at a height of 5 feet 3 inches and has a body to die for with 34D-25-31. Her feet are 7.5 US and she weighs 110 pounds. Elise lives with her pet dog in Toronto. She has managed to turn what began as a mini hobby into a full-fledged career. Here are some less known facts about this stunning cosplayer.
Lesser-Known Facts About Elise Laurenne
1. When Elise started cosplaying, the first character she dressed as was a character from Elves Song.
2. apart from being extremely beautiful, she is also very creative and hard-working, as she was able to create her very own costume for the cosplay. Elise Laurenne is the sole owner of the Anti-Gwenom figure. It’s a character that you will hardly see on any other cosplayer, as she technically does not exist. The combination of the Spider-Man Verses character Spider-Gwen and Anti-Venom created a hybrid of her character, the Anti-Gwenom.
3. she has little or no problems when it comes to showing everything in front of the camera, as she worked for a while as a presenter for Naked News TV, where she is seen showing everything as it is.
4. Elise has a very great passion for video games. She is a very enthusiastic gamer, with most of her inspiration coming from her playing time. Her passion for video games can be seen in the fact that she has over 5,000 followers on her Twitch account. Some of her favorite video games include Overwatch and Players Unknown Battleground.
5. During her cosplay career, Elise has dressed up as the following characters: Samus Aran from the Metroid series, Batman’s Harley Quinn, The Punisher.
6. she is a big fan of the comic book hero Spiderman with a variety of cosplay acts inspired by characters from the Spiderman franchise.
7. body modification is another thing she seems to be into, with stretched earlobes, a septum piercing, and a half arm design on her right arm in black and grey.