- 1 Eboni Williams – Biography
- 2 What is the Net Worth of Eboni Williams? Salary, Earnings
- 3 Eboni Williams- Birth, Age, Ethnicity, Siblings, Parents
- 4 Quick Facts
- 5 Eboni Williams- Relationship, Married Life, Boyfriend, Girlfriend
- 6 Eboni Williams- Professional Career
- 7 Body Measurements: Height, Weight, Hair color
- 8 Social Media Details
- 9 Trivia
Eboni Williams – Biography
Eboni K Williams is an accomplished attorney and television broadcaster from the United States. She is well-known for her role as a co-host on Revolt TV’s late-night chat show, State of the Culture. Ebony rose to prominence after appearing on Sisters Circle TV in 2019. In 2020, she will join the cast of The Real Housewives of New York City.
What is the Net Worth of Eboni Williams? Salary, Earnings
Eboni’s estimated net worth is $3 million, thanks to her hard work as a well-known attorney and television show. She is a strong, independent lady who knows how to stand up for herself while also speaking out against injustice. She is likely to see a rise in her net worth as a cast member of the show.
Eboni Williams- Birth, Age, Ethnicity, Siblings, Parents
Eboni Kiuhnna Williams, better known by her stage as Eboni K. Williams, was born on September 9, 1983, to a single mother. Her mother’s name has not been revealed, and her father’s identity has not been revealed. Eboni is said to have a tight relationship with her mother. Eboni attended a high school before enrolling at and graduating from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hills with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Communication and African-American studies. She then went on to Loyola University New Orleans College of Law to earn her J.D.
|Real Name||Eboni Kiuhnna Williams|
|Birth Date||September 9, 1983|
|Age (as of 2021)||37 Years|
|Birth Place||Charlotte, North Carolina, USA|
|Profession||Attorney & Television Host|
|Height||in feet inches – 5’ 1” – in Centimeters – 155 cm|
|Weight||in Kilograms – 55 kg – in Pounds – 121 lbs|
|Waist Size||25 Inches|
|Hips Size||36 Inches|
|Shoe Size||5 (U.S.)|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Eboni Williams- Relationship, Married Life, Boyfriend, Girlfriend
Eboni is a self-sufficient 38-year-old woman who is currently single. She has never been in a relationship. She isn’t married, and she isn’t the mother of any children. Eboni may be happy and focused on her profession, but that doesn’t mean she isn’t ready to start a family. She is anticipated to find a husband soon and will keep her admirers updated on her progress.
Eboni Williams- Professional Career
She worked as a CBS News correspondent and a Fox News contributor in 2010. She also appeared on Outnumbered and the Five as a co-host. Eboni Williams went on to work as a co-host for Fox News Specialists, an afternoon show that premiered on May 1, 2017. However, the show was canceled on September 8, 2017, after host Eric Boiling was forced to leave the network owing to sexual harassment charges. On June 5, 2017, Williams joined WABC Radio as a co-host of a 3 p.m. talk show.
Her farewell episode, which aired on October 18, 2017, was co-hosted by Curtis Silwa. William is the first African-American member of the Real Housewives of New York City, and she hosts a show called State of the Culture on Revolt TV. She is set to appear in the next season of the Real Housewives of New York City, and she has previously stated that she has noticed that she is often the only black person in the Pageant.
Body Measurements: Height, Weight, Hair color
Eboni Williams stands 5 ft 1 inch tall and weighs 55 kg. Furthermore, She has Brown hair and Blue eyes.
Social Media Details
Eboni Williams does not have an official presence on social media platforms such as Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, and TikTok.
- Eboni clerked for the Louisiana Secretary of State and the Louisiana Attorney General’s Office while in law school.
- She practiced law in the areas of family law and civil litigation in 2008.
- At WABC Radio, she took over for Ron Kuby.
- She stated that her position at Fox was difficult for her, but that she went there to disrupt and not to be comfortable.
- She also aided members of the New Orleans City Council in the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina.
- Eboni is a published author, with works such as Pretty Powerful, Appearance, Substance, and Success under her belt.