- 1 Carolina Gaitan- Biography
- 2 What is the Net Worth of Carolina Gaitan? Salary, Earnings
- 3 Carolina Gaitan- Birth, Age, Ethnicity, Siblings, Education
- 4 Carolina Gaitan- Relationship, Married Life, Boyfriend, Girlfriend
- 5 Carolina Gaitan- Professional Career
- 6 Body Measurements: Height, Weight, Hair color
- 7 Social Media Details
- 8 Trivia
Carolina Gaitan- Biography
Carolina Gaitan is a well-known and skilled Colombian actress and singer. MM Management & Production Inc. is in charge of her management. Her works include Celia, Isa TK+, Narcos, Sin senos si hay Paraiso, and many others. She received the Premios Tu Mundo Award in 2017 for her roles in Celia and Sin senos si hay paraiso.
What is the Net Worth of Carolina Gaitan? Salary, Earnings
Carolina Gaitan must have made a lot of money through her acting and singing careers. Her net worth is estimated to be around $6 million, according to the source. She also gets money through brand endorsements and by appearing as a guest at various events.
Carolina Gaitan- Birth, Age, Ethnicity, Siblings, Education
Carolina Gaitan was born in Villavicencio, Meta, Colombia on April 4, 1984. Her parents’ information has been kept confidential and out of the public eye. Her brother’s name is German Gaitan Lozano. Carolina has completed her high school education, but the specifics have been withheld. She attended the Lee Strasberg Theatre and Film Institute in New York for her advanced and continuing education. She has got professional training in the art of acting.
|Real Name||Carolina del Pilar Gaitán Lozano|
|Birth Date||4 April 1984|
|Age (as of 2022)||37 Years|
|Birth Place||Villavicencio, Colombia|
Carolina Gaitan- Relationship, Married Life, Boyfriend, Girlfriend
Carolina Gaitan is married to Nicolas Moreno, a DJ. She married him on April 11, 2015, in Miami. They conducted a small and personal wedding ceremony attended by 80 guests. They are currently living in a comfortable environment, away from the spotlight.
Carolina Gaitan- Professional Career
Carolina began her career in a variety of television roles. She appeared as an Escarcha in Popstars: Colombia in 2002. After three years, she appeared as Yuli Salcedo in Vuelo 1503. She appeared in Asi es la vida as Sussana and Zona Rosa as Sara Bautista in 2007. In 2008, she played Valentina in Mujeres Asesinas. The following year, she appeared as Gabriela Rueda in Gabriela, giros del Destino, and Catalina Bernabeu in Isa TK+. She appeared as Valeria in La Diosa Coronada in 2010. In 2011, she appeared as Alicia in Flor Salvaje on a regular basis.
After two years, she could be seen in Amo de casa as Carla and Alias el Mexicano as Ana Belen Paez Arguello. In 2015, she appeared in Hermanitas Calle as Nelly Calle, Narcos as Marta Ochoa, and Celia as Lola Calvo. In 2016, she starred as Catalina Marin Santana in Sin Senos Si Hay Paraiso. The next year, she worked as a background singer in the film The Greatest Showman. In 2021, she appears as the voice of a figure named Pepa Madrigal in the animated Disney film Encanto.
Body Measurements: Height, Weight, Hair color
|Height||in feet inches – 5’ 7” – in Centimeters – 169 cm|
|Weight||in Kilograms – 55 kg – in Pounds – 121 lbs|
|Shoe Size||6.5 (U.S.)|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Social Media Details
Carolina uses a variety of social media channels. She enjoys submitting her modeling photos and keeping her admirers up to date on forthcoming events. She has almost 4.4 million followers on her Instagram account. Carolina Gaitan also has accounts on the Spotify and Tik Tok apps.
- Her brother died on January 4, 2010, in Velez Province, Colombia, although no facts regarding his death have been released to the media.
- In 2016, she appeared as a guest on Don Francisco Te Invita.
- -In 2017, she directed the song video Miedo.
- She was nominated for a Premios India Catalina award in 2020 for her performance in Cordova, un general Illamado Arrojo.
- Carolina Gaitan was placed fifth on the Billboard Hot 100 for her song “We Don’t Talk About Bruno.”
- She has appeared on the cover of the digital magazine Alo.