Posted on February 9, 2022
Jenifer Lewis is an actress, writer, activist, and dancer from the United States. She is well-known for her roles in films such as The Brothers (2001), The Cookout (2004), Think As a Man and its sequel Think Like a Man Too (2014), Baggage Claim (2013), and The Wedding Ringer (2015).
She is one of the most well-known actresses in Hollywood. Lewis, often known as ‘The Black Mother of Hollywood,’ has performed in nearly 100 films and is a legendary performer. She began her career in 1979 and has worked her way up to become a Hollywood superstar.
|Birthday||January 25, 1957|
|Height||5 feet 5 inches|
|Net Worth||$2 million|
Jenifer Lewis: 10 Facts
- Jenifer Lewis is a well-known American actress, writer, activist, and dancer who has had a long and successful career in Hollywood.
- Her birthday is January 25, 1957, and she is 63 years old.
- Lewis stands at a respectable 5 feet 5 inches tall.
- Jenifer, often known as ‘The Black Mother of Hollywood,’ was born to a nurse’s assistant mother, Dorothy. Her father worked in manufacturing.She is married to Arnold Byrd, a retired Marine First Sergeant.
- They’ve been married since 2012, and they have two children.
- Charmaine Lewis is the couple’s daughter. Lewis and Byrd took her in.
- Jenifer is a well-known actress who has been in numerous films. She has amassed a sizable fortune as a result of her career. Her net worth is $2 million.
- Jenifer Lewis received her studies at Webster University. In 2015, she received an honorary degree from the university.
- Jenifer Lewis was diagnosed with bipolar disorder in the 1990s. She hid it for a long time, though, and only revealed it after 17 years of medicine.
- Jenifer Lewis can be found on Instagram and Twitter. She is active on social media and has 1 million and 80.1k followers on Instagram and Twitter, respectively.