Amanda Seyfried- Birth, Age, Ethnicity, Siblings
- Amanda Seyfried was born in Allentown, Pennsylvania, to parents Ann and Jack Seyfried on December 3, 1985. Her mother is a physical therapist, while her father is a pharmacist. Jennifer, her older sister, is her mother’s maiden name.
- ‘William Allen High School,’ she attended. Amanda Seyfried began modeling and performing while still in high school. She started modeling when she was 11 years old. She soon began working for the apparel line ‘The Limited Too.’ Seyfried, who is also interested in acting and singing, began studying opera with a voice coach.
- Amanda Seyfried made her acting debut at the age of 15 as ‘Lucinda Marie “Lucy” Montgomery on the serial series ‘As the World Turns’ (1999-2001).
- She had to miss school because of her modeling and acting commitments. Despite her hectic schedule, she graduated from high school in 2003.
|Nick Name||Amanda Seyfried|
|Birth Name||Amanda Michelle Seyfried|
|Profession||Model, Actress, Singer, and Songwriter|
|Place Of Birth||Allentown, Lehigh Country, Pennsylvania|
|Ethnicity||Mixed: German, Scots-Irish, and English|
|Education||William Allen High School|
|Daughter||Nina Sadoski Seyfried|
|Siblings||One: Jennifer Seyfried|
|Height||5 feet 3 inches|
|Body Measurement||36-26-33 inches|
|Bra Cup Size||32D|
|Shoe Size||8 (US)|
|Net Worth||$ 10 million|
|Source of Wealth||Acting, Singing, and Modeling Career|
Amanda Seyfried- Relationship, Boyfriend
From 2013 through 2015, Amanda Seyfried was in a relationship with actor Justin Long. After splitting from Long, she began dating actor Thomas Sadoski in early 2016. Amanda was pregnant when the pair got engaged in September 2016, and they married in a private ceremony in March 2017. She gave birth to their daughter not long after. The couple will have a son in September 2020.
Amanda Seyfried- Professional Career
Amand began her modeling career at the age of 11, and her acting career began at the age of 15 on shows such as As the World Turns and All My Children. Her debut film, the teen comedy Mean Girls, was released in 2004. She also had a recurring role in the daytime drama TV series Guiding Light.
She worked as an actress in clothing companies and print advertisements. Manda quit modeling after nearly 17 years and began acting and singing after attending Opera Lessons and Broadway Coaching. She starred in the independent films Nine Lives (2005) and Alpha Dog (2006). (2006). She also had recurrent roles in drama programs such as Big Love and the 2008 feature picture Mamma Mia.
Mamma Mia! (2008), Boogie Woogie (2009), Jennifer’s Body (2009), Les Misérables (2012), The Big Wedding (2013), While We’re Young (2014), The Last Word (2017), First Reformed (2017), Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again (2018), and many other films have featured Seyfried.
As of 2019, she is working on several projects, including The Art of Racing in the Rain (2019), You Should Have Left (2019), Scoob (2020), and The Familiars.
Body Measurements: Height, Weight, Hair color
Amanda Seyfried has an outstanding height, which has enabled her to find solace in some of cinema’s sexiest parts. She is 5 feet 2 inches tall, or 159 cm (15.9m), and weighs only 54 kg (119 pounds).
Amanda was a fantastic fit for the role of Karen Smith in Mean Girls and its sequel due to her height. Her physique is ideal for the character of a sexy blonde girl, which she is in real life.
Achievements & Awards
- Amanda Seyfried received the ‘Locarno International Film Festival Award’ for ‘Best Actress’ for ‘Nine Lives’ in 2005.
- Amanda Seyfried was named ‘ShoWest Breakthrough Female Star of the Year’ in 2010. She won the ‘MTV Movie Award’ for ‘Best Scared-As-S**t Performance’ in the same year for her work in ‘Jennifer’s Body.’