- 1 Allie LaForce- Biography
- 2 What is the Net Worth of Allie LaForce? Salary, Earnings
- 3 Allie LaForce- Birth, Age, Ethnicity, Siblings, Parents
- 4 Quick Facts
- 5 Allie LaForce – Relationship, Married Life, Boyfriend, Girlfriend
- 6 Allie LaForce- Professional Career
- 7 Body Measurements: Height, Weight, Hair color
- 8 Social Media Details
- 9 Trivia
Allie LaForce- Biography
Allie LaForce is a well-known American journalist, model, and beauty pageant winner who works as a reporter for Turner Sports’ TNT network, which broadcasts NBA games. She previously served as a broadcast sports anchor and reporter for the Fox-affiliated WJW and as the host of We Need to Talk on the CBS Sports Network.
What is the Net Worth of Allie LaForce? Salary, Earnings
Allie is a brilliant host and journalist who earns a net estimated income of $3 million from her journalism, modeling and hosting profession. She is highly dedicated to her work and puts in a lot of effort, and she is known for giving a varied topic and content each time she appears on TV.
Allie LaForce- Birth, Age, Ethnicity, Siblings, Parents
Alexandra Leigh LaForce, better known by her stage name Allie LaForce, was born on December 11, 1988, in Vermilion, Ohio, USA. Lesa LaForce and Wade LaForce are her parents. She hasn’t spoken about her siblings at all.
Allie went to Vermilion High School when she was a student. She subsequently went on to Ohio University, where she earned her bachelor’s degree. She studied journalism at the E.W. Scripps School of Journalism as part of her journalism major.
|Real Name||Alexandra Leigh LaForce|
|Birth Date||11 December 1988|
|Birth Place||Vermilion, Ohio, United States|
|Height||in feet inches – 5’ 8” – in Centimetres – 173 cm|
|Weight||in Kilograms – 55 kg – in Pounds – 122 lbs|
|Shoe Size||8 (U.S.)|
Allie LaForce – Relationship, Married Life, Boyfriend, Girlfriend
In 2015, the lovely journalist Allie married MLB relief pitcher Joe Smith, a former professional basketball player who played the position of power forward. The pair currently resides in their Houston home together.
Allie LaForce- Professional Career
Allie began her pageant career on August 8, 2005, when she traveled to Baton Rouge, Louisiana to represent Ohio in the Miss Teen USA 2005 pageant. She participated in an evening gown and a swimsuit and was declared the winner after appearing in the competition’s final interview round.
Allie began her career in media as a sideline reporter for Sports Time Ohio during the 2010 Mid-American Conference football season, the MAC men’s basketball tournament, and the 2011 OHSAA basketball championship.
She later signed with WHW station 8, Cleveland’s Fox affiliate, as an anchor and reporter. Allie was announced as Tracy Wolfson’s replacement as a sideline reporter for the SEC on CBS in 2014. Allie’s departure from CBS Sports was announced in June 2018, after the two sides were unable to reach an agreement on a new contract. However, Allie can still be seen on CBS due to her March Madness reporting role. Later, she obtained an agreement with Turner Sports to continue her work as a sideline reporter for TNT’s NBA and the NCAA Tournament.
Body Measurements: Height, Weight, Hair color
Allie LaForce stands 5 ft 8 inches tall and weighs 55 kg. Furthermore, he has Blonde hair and Green eyes.
Social Media Details
Allie LaForce does not have an official presence on social media platforms such as Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, and TikTok.
- Allie played five games of basketball as a freshman for the Bobcats women’s basketball team, under the direction of head coach Semeka Randall.
- In September 2004, she has crowned Miss Ohio Teen USA, while her mother was crowned Miss Ohio USA in 1977.
- During the NBA Summer League, Allie worked as a sideline reporter for NBA Tv in Las Vegas.
- She was awarded a scholarship at the New York City School of Film and Television as well as a one-year modeling contract with Trump Modeling Management.
- Allie won an Emmy Award for her work as the host of FOX 8’s Friday Night Touchdown high school football show in 2011.